When looking for the best and brightest talent, there are a few things that you might want to consider to help attract their attention and draw them to your job post. Getting noticed by the best and brightest requires planning.
Typically, passive job seekers are the top level performers that are most desired by recruiters. These hard-to-reach super stars nearly always hold jobs. The best talent has very little experience looking through online job sites because they are in such high demand. Your most attractive candidate spends more time advancing their education, skills and career instead of surfing for a job change.
When recruiting this type of person, it’ is critical to include information that quickly gains interest.
Some things to think about:
- What are some unique competitive employer advantages that you provide?
- Make it easy to search for and find the job that you are posting.
- What exceptional qualities does your company or your talent team have?
- Make sure that the exact requirements of the position are described in the post.
- Does the written job description sound like it is for only a specially qualified few?
- Be sure to state a few highlighted details about benefits and compensation.
If you can make top talent feel like they are being courted, you will stand out above the rest.
Once resumes are received, do some research about these top applicants through LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media. Make sure that the people that you are inviting in for interviews are the best fit for your company.
For more information on this or other recruitment topics,
Please contact Stan at Stan@ADS4HR.com 813.236.4858 ext 2#